Computer Virus and Spyware Removal
Viruses, malware, and spyware are by far the top reasons that computers need service. Malware is a serious threat that can not only compromise your computer, but your identity or online bank accounts as well. It can be used to steal your passwords, steal your credit card information, or even steal your identity. Below are listed the most common symptoms of a computer infected by viruses, spyware, or other malware.
Signs of A Malware Infection
- Your computer suddenly becomes slow or unresponsive
- Your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) takes you to pages you weren’t searching for
- You can hear your hard drive working overtime, even when your computer sits idle
- You get random popups on your desktop orin your web browser
- You are unable to download or save files
- You experience random system crashes (blue screens) or freezes
- Your files have become encrypted or can’t be opened
- You computer is acting strangely or performing random task that don’t seem normal
These are just a few of the symptoms of a malware infection. Call (616) 422-5922 to find out more.